INtelligent, Fast, Interconnected and Efficient devices for Frontier Exploitation in Research and Industry
FOR ASTROPHYSICS, MEDICAL PHYSICS AND PARTICLE PHYSICS
DISSEMINATION & OUTREACH ARE A CRUCIAL COMMITMENT OF ALL THE INFIERI PARTNERS
The list of Obejctives and deliverables as described in the INFIERI Annex 1 is reported in the Table here below exactly as stated in this Annex 1. Note that essentially all these objectives will be going on over the ALL INFIERI DURATION.
In this Table taken from ANNEX 1 (Page 34-35) are underlined in black the goals not yet achieved, in blue those which are underway, and in red those which are already currently achieved and indeed a fair fraction of them will be still pursued.
WP8 Dissemination & Outreach: objectives & deliverables
Objectives for the dissemination of the project results are:
Objectives related to outreach activities for the general public are:
2. Dissemination and outreach activities and deliverables
Task 8.1: Dissemination
Within the ITN:
- The ESRs and ERs will give oral presentations of their work to the whole network at the biannual ITN Workshops that also include a poster session and a few invited talks. Dedicated Webpages in the INFIERI Website will be prepared for each ITN workshop with the program and the slides accessible to all the partners.
- Internal INFIERI Notes on the work performed by ITN collaborators and especially ESRs and ERs will be reviewed by the Editing Board and made available on the INFIERI Website to all the partners.
-The ESRs and ERs will present their work in different international conferences/workshop, such as: IEEE NSS MIC, SPIE, TWEPP, WITT, TIPP, etc.
- The project results will be published in international peer review journals like:
Transactions on Nuclear Science (TNS); Nuclear Instruments and Methods (NIM); Journal of Instrumentation (JINST); Proceedings of important International Events; Journal of Astrophysics; Physics Review Letters, etc.
- The project results will be presented in general meetings of the large international collaborations in Astrophysics, HEP and Medical Physics and reported in Internal Notes with large diffusion in these large international collaborations.
- The Media ITN annual series of courses (66 hours per year) will be accessible to the general public through DVD’s produced by the ITN.
Task 8.2: Outreach